TestFairy is a mobile testing platform that helps companies streamline their development process and fix bugs faster.
Here are a few reasons why TestFairy is an excellent TestFlight alternative, just in case you are looking for your next mobile testing platform.
1. TestFairy works both for iOS and Android. Why use two platforms if you can have it all in one?
2. TestFairy can do a whole lot more than just app distribution. TestFairy helps companies streamline their development process and actually fix bugs faster by providing developers with videos and logs showing what exactly happened on your app during testing. By helping developers understand what happened before something went wrong, teams get to fix bugs up 10 times faster!
3. TestFairy helps testers easily report bugs by shaking their device and sketching on their last screenshot. This feedback can be sent directly to the developers by Email, Slack, JIRA or any other Issue management platform, and can save testers valuable time in reporting bugs.
4. TestFairy includes an enterprise-grade app distribution platform for large organizations, enabling companies to keep the history of app versions, and unlike TestFlight automatically upgrade users to the latest version of an app, or downgrade to older versions.
5. TestFairy integrates with any SAML Single sign-on platforms such as Okta, OneLogin, Ping Identity, Oracle and others. This can help you make sure that only company employees have access to your apps and test recordings.
6. TestFairy is flexible when it comes to customization and white-labeling, providing customers with tailor-made solutions, both in terms of look and feel and API integrations. Replacing TestFlight with TestFairy will let you brand your mobile testing experience, and make it look like your own.
7. TestFairy provides advanced security capabilities including installations on private cloud or on-premise, custom firewall rules for office IPs/VPN, and Single-sign-on enforcement.
8. TestFairy is proud of providing VIP Support to its clients including phone support, email, chat, webex or zoom. Not sure that TestFlight has a phone number.
So, do you need more reasons for choosing TestFairy as your TestFlight alternative?